HAUL #1

by - 04:27


So today it's time for a little, mini, baby haul :D
Three of the things (owl mug, nail polish, lip perfector) i bought on holiday in spain (torremolinos, near malaga) which is a few days ago, but I'm sure you can get these things also in your hometown or at least you can get it from online-shops.
I can't give you a whole review because obviously i hadn't the time to test them enough but I will tell you how i like them by far. So let's get starteeeeed!

Tangle Teezer This is the only thing I bought i vienna. I heard a lot of this product before and thought of buying it each time i saw it. First i wasn't sure if i want to spend about 14€ on a hairbrush.
Now yesterday I finally bought it from Müller and don't regret it by now. I don't know if it's imagination or something but my hair feels a lot softer after brushing it with the tangle teezer. It's also true, as said on the packaging, that you don't have to pull or yank, you can brush your hair smoothly whether it's on wet or dry hair. Thumbs up!

Kiko Nail Laquer | 389 I don't know why but I have to buy a nail polish on every holiday, that i went. I mean you can get Kiko also in Vienna now, but come on it's more fun to buy it when you're on holiday. :D And i love the color of it, looks amazing on the hand- and foot nails!

Owl mug I saw it and had to get it. I mean look at this baby, omfg. It makes me want to drink tee or coffee or cacao or any hot drink just so I can use it.. it's just awesome, you can't say anything bad about it. End of discussion.

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector | 02 Peachy Shimmer I heard Barbara talking about it on Youtube and she seems to like it a lot. So when I saw it at the duty free for a less price I had to get it. I have to say I don't really wear lip gloss this often but i love this one! It smells amazing and don't sticks as much as many others. What I don't like this much about this product is that it doesn't really gives color, but it's still a good goody that i like to use on a daily routine.

Do you know any of the products, how do you like them?


xxx






You May Also Like

0 Kommentare