Skincare RoutineI

by - 04:54



Hey Guys!

So today i want to talk a bit about my current winter skincare-routine! I've now been doing the same routine for quite a long time and been really happy with it, so i thought it's about time to show you the products i use and talk about them!
Before i start, i'll tell you a little bit about my skin type, because obviously it differs, which products suit. So i would say i have a combination skin –  in the t-zone i often tend to get oily through the day and the other zones of my skin are quite dry, especially in the winter time.
I also get some blemishes here and there, but not too dramatically.

Now on to the products:

The first thing i do is, obviously (duh! :D) taking off my Make-up. Therefore i love using the Garnier Micellar Water (for normal to dry skin). I just put it on a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face to take away most of the Make-up. 
To make sure i get away all of the products and purify all my pores, i go and take my Clarisonic Mia 2, put some of my mild liquid facial soap from Clinique on it and let it do it's job. I really love the Clarisonic, because i really feel like it gets all of the dirt, that collects on my skin throughout the day (i know it sounds gross haha). I think in combination with the Clinique Liquid Soap it's perfect and they are a really good team, because it soaps up so nicely and afterwards my skin feels extremely soft and clear!

The next thing i do is going over my skin with the Balea Skinwater for dry skin. I just put it on a cotton pad and wipe it all over. 
The last two steps are all about the moisture: I use the total moisture facial cream from benefit for my  face, neck and decolte. For the eye-area i'm always using the matching eye cream from benefit called it's potient! What i love about these products is, that they are quite thick, nevertheless they sink in quickly, so it's also a good base for makeup, if i use it in the morning. It also smells fantastic: not too penetrant, just quite fresh and really creamy (if you can describe a scent that way :D).

Now on to the mask i use once in a while, especially if my skin is greasy at the time: the Origins Out of Trouble Mask. The scent is really relaxing and after i use this mask, my skin feels really clear and soft. It also helps a lot to clear up blemishes.


Clarisonic Mia 2
Origins Out Of Trouble Mask
Garnier Micellar Water
Clinique Facial Soap Mild & Balea Facial Water
Benefit Total Moisture & It's Potent!
I hope this blog entry helps you to find products that will work for you aswell!
Also let me know, if you have any recommendations for me in the comments!

xx

You May Also Like

0 Kommentare